Bolivian authorities confirmed this Saturday (03/13/2021) that the former interim president of the country, Jeanine Áñez, was transferred to La Paz in a Hercules plane of the Bolivian Air Force, under a strong security deployment, after being detained in Trinidad, the departmental capital of Beni. The policy was referred to the headquarters of the Special Force to Fight Crime (FELCC), where she spent the night.Bolivia-1
- Our solidarity with the Cuban people
- Rejection for the arrest of the opposition politician Cristiana Chamorro.
- Europa debe ponerse del lado del pueblo cubano y no de la dictadura.
- Our Foundation makes an alert call for life Luis Manuel Otero Alacantara.
- Firma el acuerdo ahora / Sign the agreement now.